[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] Action requested on Vany's proposal

Danny -

What are you proposing to accomplish? If you are looking to have a member of
the GA appointed to the TF, please specify whom. If you are looking to
ensure that the voices of the registrants are included in this process,
please specify a framework by which we can undertake a consultation in an
orderly manner so that we can take action on a proposal. If you are looking
to replace the chair, please either specify why or take your concerns up
with the chair of the NC. If you are looking to distract the proceedings
further, please continue as you have been over the last few days.

I have not heard anyone claim that the individual has no place in this
process. In fact, I would have to go on the record and state that their
input is critical to ensure that we develop valid consensus policy. This is
one of the reasons that I have personally spent a great deal of time talking
with individual registrants, enumerating their concerns and then examining
my concept of a policy proposal against their submissions. I would recommend
that all of the TF participants do so if they have time - the answers I have
been getting are sometimes quite enlightening.

If you are not willing to move this issue forward, then please stand aside -
delaying resolution directly impacts the individuals that you are so
fervently trying to support.

For the record, I would like to put to our interim chair a formal objection
to the consideration of this motion (if it is indeed a motion - it appears
rather to be a proposal and not a motion as characterized).

-rwr