[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Action requested on Vany's proposal

Oscar,

Members of the Board, such as Karl Auerbach, have previously been
participants in open working groups.  By definition of the NC, we are
supposed to be an open working group:

"In addition to the above groups the NC will from time to time form a DNSO
working group (WG) with a membership open to all DNSO participants. The WG
objective is to formulate positions on policies, facilitate the development
of consensus support for policies and to produce a report to the NC
highlighting these positions and level of support."

Why don't we just cut through all the procedural bullshit, and declare this
an open working group so that all interested parties may participate, and so
that the registrant community is properly represented.  Unless, of course,
you have no desire to see registrants properly represented in this group.