[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Action requested on Vany's proposal

Vany has put forward a motion:

In the light that still At Large Directors exist officially and they are the
ones that represents the Individual Internet users inside ICANN, and taking
in count that, in my interpretation, the intention of Danny Younger proposal
of appoint a representative of Registrant Community is that the DNSO reafirm
the same recognition that ICANN Board made about Individual Internet users
great stake, I
propose the following:

One At Large director be appointed to the Task Force on Transfers
representing such Individual Internet users.  I think the invitation should
be made to At Large Directors, and then the At Large Directors would decide
which of them will be appointed in the TF on Transfers, once the proposal be
accepted by all involved parties.

I call on the interim Chair of this group to acknowledge Vany's motion and to
poll the group accordingly, so that we can wrap up the procedural issues,
such as terms of reference, chair elections, etc.