[nc-org]

RE: [nc-org] Additional statment?

Fellow TF members.
The BC has always supported the introduction of greater competition in the
provision of key gTLD Internet services and sees that such improved
competition would also add diversity and introduce new investment.
The suggested supplemental statement - with a minor enhancement - has been
part of the BC position on .org divestiture and we would support its
communication to the Board.
Rather than seek to prolong the TF work in formulating a consensus policy
recommendation for the NC to adopt and forward to the Board, it is BC's
expectation that the statement below will be part of our minority view
supplemental comments - unless of course there is overwhelming support for
its inclusion in the full report!

I have added four words to Milton's (IN CAPS)
Regards

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
TelstraClear