[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] What a S,R proposal must do

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, at 21:40 [=GMT-0500], Milton Mueller wrote:

> Marc, Ken:
> Please clarify whether you favor the U,U or
> S,R model. We have no framework for interpreting
> your objections or comments unless you make that
> clear. (I understand that Marc prefers S,U

Yes. This was what the whole TF preferred...

Restricted is in any case unacceptable to me. It would not work, and
it would mean way higher registration fees for existing registrants,
because of the costs of implementing the restriction, even if these
restrictions are only for new registrations.

I cannot see at all why it is easier to police millions of
registrations than a hundred (or two) registrars.

> but if
> that option is ruled out,

By whom? And do we have to give in at this stage?