[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] What a S,R proposal must do

Ken:
If you think a "dual registrars" approach is
too complicated do you feel the same way
about a "dual registrants" approach (i.e.,
grandfathered registrants vs. new registrants)?

--MM

>>> "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@digitel.net> 12/28/01 20:06 PM >>>
my personal opinion here ....

this proposed  "dual registrars approach" is far to difficult to administer
and leaves too many potential conflicts open.

for example"

1. who administers mktg policies
2. who decides that registrar is in violation of "guidelines"

this opens up a "huge can of worms" here and becomes far too convoluted and,
frankly, a potential  "administrative nightmare"

not at all practical....

ken stubbs