[nc-org]

RE: [nc-org] wrap up

Excellent points Guillermo.

Providing and maintaining accurate date must be maintained
in the rules. As well as the existing procedure under which
a registrar may revoke a registration following a complaint
of false contact data.

We have so many diverse approaches within ccTLDs in Europe,
but the two above rules stands, and are fundamentals.

Elisabeth