[nc-org]

RE: [nc-org] wrap up

Guillermo:
I think it is a very clear part of existing language
and existing understandings that Section 3 is
fully consistent with current requirements for
accurate contact info and complaints about
false contact data.

I have no problem with the language
modification you propose in the first bullet:

"· Must not attempt to impose ANY NEW prior
restrictions on people or organizations attempting
to register names"

I will make this change.

But the second one is totally unnecessary,
and somewhat awkward. The current language
already clearly states "NEW" dispute initiation
procedures. By your own statement, a complaint
of false contact data can ALREADY trigger
revocation of a registration. So I see no way
that the existing language could be
construed to rule out such practices. Also,
Section 6 already explicitly references
adherence to existing contact info policies.

OK?