[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Fwd: [announce] Marc Schneiders elected for dot orgTF, Danny Younger elected for International DN TF

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, at 00:52 [=GMT-0400], Milton Mueller wrote:

> FYI
> Mr. Schneiders will not be in Montevideo,

Indeed, this seems not possible. I am unable to find funding for the
flight in such a short time. Hotel and food would be possible. So if
anyone has a ticket from Amsterdam to Montivideo and back ... :-)

> but Elisabeth if you have time please add him
> to the TF list.

As you can see, this is accomplished at high speed. Many thanks to
Elisabeth!

I am now reading the list and some other docs in detail. I hope to be
able to fully participate soon.

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG