[nc-org]

[nc-org] Re: Data needs

Over a week ago Milton Mueller asked about data about the distribution
of ORG registrants. An answer to this question seems very important
for us. Whatever position we take, it seems reasonable to assume that
the present-day distribution of ORG names is in some way indicative of
what we may expect in the future, if it continues to be operated in a
mainly similar way.

Is there any progress towards an answer who have ORG names? I think we
need them badly.

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG