[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] Re: First draft of an ORG policy - please comment

> Quoting Elisabeth:
>
> > Anyway, we definitely need an .ORG, with that meaning, ...
> >
> > I understand the purpose of this TF is, among others, to devise
> > how to preserve this neutral TLD.
>
> ORG for any and all organizations, or ORG for noncommercial
> organizations?
>
> /Cary

For non commercial. Otherwise I see problems.

And yes, non commercial sell sometimes T-shorts at the entrance
of meetings, because they do not have enough resources to pay
for meeting rooms neither they have any means to advertise they do
exist ... except on their meeting attendies (or their children).
But it is not a primary commercial activity.

Elisabeth