[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] The TF roster

Cary,

You are correct that Roger Cochetti was invited to join this
group for his expertise. Just added:

"Roger Cochetti" <rcochetti@verisign.com> has been added to nc-org.

If there are other people missing on the list, please let me know.
So far we have:
 NCDNH:      Milton Mueller
 IPC:        Guillermo Carey
 ccTLD:      Elisabeth Porteneuve