[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] External speaker for LA

Thanks Caroline,

I think a law professor can be more skilled and with real expertise
by evaluating accumulated WIPO cases and consulting with folks
from more objective perspective rather than someone who might
have vested interests in this area.

I am definitely sure this is not turning into a public forum.:-)

Thanks again,
YJ