[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] External speaker for LA

Maybe I have misunderstood, but I have not yet heard an objection to having
another speaker (again in my view it must be someone with the skills and
experience to speak on their respective topic).  Remember, this is an NC
meeting and not the ICANN public forum or DNSA GA meeting.

Frankly, I commend Roger for taking the initiative on this.  Y.J., if your
Constituency feels it needs a speaker, than I believe it is "your" job (the
non-comm Const. NC members) to direct your energies to get a speaker that
you believe can educate us on the relevant issues that you believe WIPO
will not cover.  Alternatively, you Constituency will always be able to
present its views through your three NC members during the meeting, just
like everyone else.