[nc-intake]

[nc-intake] LA agenda

Procedure
1. YJ thank you for your e-mails on some LA agenda issues and the wider issue of NC committee membership.  I note you copied this e-mail to the council list also. It would make life easier for the Intake Committee is we all agree to only post to the Intake Committee items related to NC agendas. All other matters should go the Council as a whole and should not be copied to the Intake Committee.
2. The deadline for submission of agenda ideas expires today 24 October 2000.

LA agenda 13.00 - 16.00 14 November 2000 (3 hours, 180 mins)
From the discussion so far I believe the LA draft agenda is:
1. Results of the Review questionnaire (Theresa) - 20 min
2. Outline Business Plan (Erica and Philip) - 30 mins to include revision to the UDRP (Caroline) - 30 mins
Break - 20 mins
3. White Paper on gTLD Best Practices (Roger) - 30 mins
4. new TLDs and WhoIs (Paul Kane  - to be confirmed) - 30 mins
Scheduled time 160 mins.

Notes

I have indicated a lead speaker.  The idea is they should present for about max 10 minutes. The rest of the time being for NC debate.

On the issue of an Independent's Constituency we propose to Roberto that the IC would like to see a written report on the issue to determine what is new and that we would welcome such a report for discussion at a future meeting.

On the Verisign proposal "White Paper on gTLD Best Practices" - lets all read the report and then decide if we want to change the item 3  drafted above.

Timetable
24 October 21 days deadline for agenda input to IC
31 October Agenda sent out to chair/NC 14 days in advance
7 November deadline for reports

Views and comments ? Is this the consensus of the IC ? In view of Caroline's call for extended time to talk with Constituencies, could I ask for your replies to this e-mail by 26 October.

Philip.