[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] LA agenda

Caroline wrote:

> Frankly, it is whoever is active and volunteers.

Thank you for this clarification.

> I am certain that no one on these initial "committees" would turn down
> an active volunteer so that each Constituency could be represented in all
> committees if it wanted to be.

This is very clear. As I noted NCC is willing to participate in the every
committee which has been and will be created within NC.

And taking this opportunity, I want to address the need to come out a
position
on Verisign's white paper, "new gTLD's best practice" which has been
circulated in the several lists.

YJ