[nc-intake]

RE: [nc-intake] Drfat report for NC meeting 17 August

With respect to the listserve, I personally think it should be limited to
the groups we mentioned.  I want people that are at least involved in ICANN
at some level, and if they do not feel they belong in any one constituency,
than the GA is their avenue and now we are giving their voice a real say
through the I intake process.

The only other comment I have is that I think we should nonetheless have an
express provision regarding an exception for the proxy situation for gtlds
until no longer necessary to avoid problems in the future.  Part o f our
previous problems were making up rules as we went along, and I think they
need to be laid out clearly in advance and hopefully we will never need to
apply it.

Thanks Philip for an excellent job!