[nc-intake]

Re: [nc-intake] Drfat report for NC meeting 17 August

Further to Chuck and Robertos comments on who can comment....

The list I made - based on Caroline's draft -was knowingly double counting
e.g. Names Council and GA.   But I was trying to structure it in a way that
each group is matched by a database maintained by the dnso secretariat.

So, explicity saying an active ad hoc work group, allows verification ( if
required) by checking say the WG E list.

My tendency is to be open for now and change the system if we are swamped -
but my instinct is that we will not be. To date anyone could suggest NC
agenda items by contacting say an NC member - how many e-mails did you get?

Philip