[nc-impwhois]

[nc-impwhois] Draft 2 of WHOIS Implementation Report

Hello All,

Here is an updated draft.  Changes are marked.

I have not substantially changed the recommendations from the last call.
I have attempted to clarify some of the questions raised in the last call in the comments.

I have added a recommendation regarding building in a formal review process as suggested by Rick Wesson.

Given the length of text explaining recommendation 3 - I have placed the detailed text below table 2 to improve readability (and printing).

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Draft WHOIS Implementation Report v2.0.doc