[nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda
- To: 'Patrik Fältström' <email@example.com>, Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>, "Martin, Cynthia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:31:41 -0500
- Cc: "Gomes, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bret Fausett <email@example.com>, Marilyn Cade <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Palage <email@example.com>, "Masanobu Katoh, ICANN Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "Kane, Pat" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Hollenbeck, Scott" <email@example.com>, "Tinwee Tan, MINC" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I am not restricted to making this happen by 4 December. I would be glad to
arrange it after that if it works for other people.
The number of people involved in the call has become so large that it may be
impossible to find a good time for everyone or even most. If a commonly
workable time is not found, maybe we should schedule it at a name that many
can make and then you can have someone take good minutes (maybe even record
it) and then distribute the minutes for further online discussion.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Patrik Fältström [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 5:18 AM
> To: Elisabeth Porteneuve; email@example.com
> Cc: Chuck Gomes, VeriSign; Bret Fausett; Marilyn Cade; Michael Palage;
> Masanobu Katoh, ICANN Board; firstname.lastname@example.org; Pat Kane,
> VeriSign; Scott
> Hollenbeck, VeriSign; Tinwee Tan, MINC
> Subject: RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda
> --On 2001-11-27 09.13 +0100 Elisabeth Porteneuve
> <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> wrote:
> > It seems that we have only TWO TIME options, (A) and (B), see below.
> > The DATE options are:
> > (1) Thursday 29 November (the best choice for this week
> > according to your answers)
> > (2) Monday 3 December or the last chance Tuesday 4 December
> > (this one suits better Chuck, currently travelling).
> > I would like to give the choice of TIME and DATE to speakers,
> > who are going to be, listed from West to East:
> > a. Pat Kane or Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign (US East Coast, UTC-5)
> > b. Patrik Falstrom, IETF (Europe, UTC+1)
> > c. Tinwee Tan, MINC (Singapore, UTC+8)
> I can not participate at any of these dates.
> Things have to be scheduled with me much more in advance than this.