[nc-idn]

[nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda

Elisabeth,

I am not restricted to making this happen by 4 December.  I would be glad to
arrange it after that if it works for other people.

The number of people involved in the call has become so large that it may be
impossible to find a good time for everyone or even most.  If a commonly
workable time is not found, maybe we should schedule it at a name that many
can make and then you can have someone take good minutes (maybe even record
it) and then distribute the minutes for further online discussion.

Chuck