[nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda
- To: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [nc-idn] RE: Scheduling a telecon call for IDN item on the NC agenda
- From: Patrik Fältström <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:17:39 +0100
- cc: "Chuck Gomes, VeriSign" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bret Fausett <email@example.com>, Marilyn Cade <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Palage <email@example.com>, "Masanobu Katoh, ICANN Board" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "Pat Kane, VeriSign" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign" <email@example.com>, "Tinwee Tan, MINC" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <200111270813.JAA13386@balsa.cetp.ipsl.fr>
- References: <200111270813.JAA13386@balsa.cetp.ipsl.fr>
- Sender: email@example.com
--On 2001-11-27 09.13 +0100 Elisabeth Porteneuve
> It seems that we have only TWO TIME options, (A) and (B), see below.
> The DATE options are:
> (1) Thursday 29 November (the best choice for this week
> according to your answers)
> (2) Monday 3 December or the last chance Tuesday 4 December
> (this one suits better Chuck, currently travelling).
> I would like to give the choice of TIME and DATE to speakers,
> who are going to be, listed from West to East:
> a. Pat Kane or Scott Hollenbeck, VeriSign (US East Coast, UTC-5)
> b. Patrik Falstrom, IETF (Europe, UTC+1)
> c. Tinwee Tan, MINC (Singapore, UTC+8)
I can not participate at any of these dates.
Things have to be scheduled with me much more in advance than this.