[nc-deletes]

Re: [nc-deletes] two additional issues

Tim Ruiz wrote:
> Let's stick to what we've been asked to do.

The more I think about it, this is exactly what we've been asked to do. If
we have a disagreement about how to handle a situation in which the
agreement between the registrant and the registrar has expired but a
registrar has purchased additional years from the registry, then we really
haven't even solved our core issue: when does a domain name "expire"?

I'd suggest that a domain name "expires" when the registrant's contract with
the registrar ends. Is there any other way to define it?

      Bret