[nc-deletes]

RE: [nc-deletes] two additional issues

>I'd suggest that a domain name "expires" when the registrant's contract
>with the registrar ends. Is there any other way to define it?

Currently, a domain does not expire until after the date held by the
registry, period. The registration agreement with a registrant may expire,
for example at the time it is transferred, but the domain does expire.

I don't believe it is within our charter to redefine "expiration" to fit
that context. What you're really getting into is domain warehousing and
speculation, both of which are subject to future consensus policy under the
RAA. However, it is not in our charter to deal with these subjects.

Tim