[nc-deletes]

Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Draft report

This has been discussed.

Part of the rationale behind the requirement for deleting names that
had not been explicitly renewed within 45 days is to prevent a subset
of this behavior.  Dealing with the problem more generally is not
within our original charter.

That does not mean that we can't go back to the Names Council and
request that the task force be re-chartered if there's significant
interest in this issue.  Early on, requesting a modification of the
charter for our current work was probably a practical option; I think
at this point, I'd advocate that we add this to the "list of issues
that might be dealt with in the future" along with the re-allocation
issue.

Jordyn