[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] Update

Hello all:

I hope everyone had an excellent holiday and a very happy new year.  I
apologize for the long period of radio silence.

Hopefully now we will have the opportunity to get back to work.  I have
not yet circulated the promised initial report, mostly because I'm
still missing part of it.  If I don't have it all together by the end
of today, I'll send out what I do have so that we can get discussion
going again.

In order to get discussion going again, I think another call is in
order.  My schedule works best with a call tomorrow at our usual time,
or Friday or next Tuesday.  What works for other people?

Jordyn