[nc-deletes]

[nc-deletes] Next call

Hello everyone:

I hate to do this so last minute, but since I've not yet been able to
circulate a new report document, I'm going to hold off on having tomorrow's
call.  There's not so much to talk about at this point, and I don't want to
waste anyone's time.

Unfortunately, the last Names Council call was a bit packed in terms of its
agenda, so a formal discussion of our progress was not possible.  I have
spoken with Bruce Tonkin backchannel--he's aware that we're not on schedule,
and comfortable with it.  We do have a formal agenda slot to discuss our
work at the next Names Council call, so my goal at this point is to have a
report at that point to discuss.  That gives us a month.

Hopefully in the next few days we'll have a draft of the report, and then
we'll be able to sneak in a call before the holidays.  Once again, I
apologize for the last minute nature of this cancellation.

Jordyn