From: Jordyn A. Buchanan [mailto:jordyn.buchanan@Registrypro.com]
Sent: 14 January 2003 16:41
To: nc-deletes@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-deletes] Update

Hello all:

I hope everyone had an excellent holiday and a very happy new year.  I
apologize for the long period of radio silence.

Hopefully now we will have the opportunity to get back to work.  I have
not yet circulated the promised initial report, mostly because I'm
still missing part of it.  If I don't have it all together by the end
of today, I'll send out what I do have so that we can get discussion
going again.

In order to get discussion going again, I think another call is in
order.  My schedule works best with a call tomorrow at our usual time,
or Friday or next Tuesday.  What works for other people?

Jordyn

BIRD & BIRD
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.
Please refer to http://www.twobirds.com/fsma.cfm for our regulatory position under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 of the United Kingdom.
A full list of partners is available on request.
Details of our offices are available from http://www.twobirds.com

http://www.star.net.uk