[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] NC Budget Meeting in Bucharest

Dear Budget Committee Members,

It appears that this ICANN meeting's schedule begins each day much earlier
than prior, however I would like to propose that everyone meet in person on
Monday the 24th.   Roger Cochetti has a corner suite at the Marriott and is
happy to host the meeting in his suite.  I believe that everyone will be
present, with the exception of Harold Feld and Peter de Blank, so there will
be plenty of space.  Please do mark in your calendars to meet at 07:00 for 1
hour on Monday, June 24th.

Roger will be checking in on Saturday, June 22nd in the evening, for those
of you who may wish to contact him in his hotel room.  Additionally, you are
welcome to reach him on his international cellular phone, which is
+1-703-932-3446.

Thank you,
Jennifer D. Boggess
Executive Assistant to Roger Cochetti
Senior Vice President & Chief Policy Officer
VeriSign Policy Office
1666 K Street N.W.
Suite 410
Washington, DC  20006