[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] Motion

	  I voted in favor of the motion. What do you mean: your record is incomplete? the secretariat will have managed the vote. MC

-----Original Message-----
From: Cochetti, Roger [mailto:RCochetti@verisign.com]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 4:41 PM
To: Nc-Budget (E-mail); DNSO Budget Committee
Cc: Ken Stubbs (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [nc-budget] Motion

Somehow, my record of our vote on this motion is not complete.  Thus, I am
asking the Committee to vote again yes, no, or abstain no later than
Wednesday, June 19th.

We need to make a recommendation to the Names Council and it would be
preferable to do so well in advance of the meeting in Bucharest next week.

Thanks,

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee