[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] MEETING OF NC BUDGET COMMITTEE IN BUCHAREST

Since we did not complete our work during the last Budget Committee
teleconference, I have asked Jennifer Boggess to try and schedule a
face-to-face meeting of the Committee in Bucharest prior to the Names
Council meeting.  She will attempt to schedule the meeting at a time that
would be convenient for those Committee members who will not be in Bucharest
to call into the meeting.

We have two items on our agenda, as far as I know:

(1) The review of financial results for the Year-to-Date [see attached
report]; and

(2)  A new invoice that we have just now received from ICANN management for
$9274.36.  This would reimburse ICANN for DNSO-related expenses that they
have incurred since last year.  Since the amount exceeds $5,000, we need to
make a recommendation to the Council on this item.

Let me know if you have any other agenda items.

Roger Cochetti
Chair
Names Council Budget Committee