[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] MEETING OF THE NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET COMMITTEE -- Please Check You r Calendar's for Availability on the Following Dates

Athena,

On Friday, July 13th some Europeans (E Union) have the whole day
meeting in Brussels related to .eu, and many of us must be there.
OK for July 19th.

It has been a great pleasure for us to work with you  - I wish you
a lot of success at Capitol Hill.

Thank you very much,
Elisabeth