[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] MEETING OF THE NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET COMMITTEE -- Please Check Your Calendar's for Availability on the Following Dates

Hello All, before I get down to business, I wanted to let you all know that
I am leaving VeriSign and returning to Capitol Hill to work for the House
Majority Leader Dick Armey.  It has been a pleasure working with all of you,
and I wish each of you the very best. Charon Ustick will be working for
Roger as his executive assistant until my successor is found.

In the meantime, Roger has asked that a meeting of the Names Council Budget
Committee be scheduled in the next couple of weeks. Would you please check
your calendars on the following dates and email Charon (at my email address)
back with your availability:

Friday, July 13th at 9:00 am (ET); 3:00 pm (Paris) and 11:00 pm (Melbourne)
or
Thursday, July 19th at 9:00 am (ET);  3:00 pm (Paris) and 11:00 pm
(Melbourne)

Thanks and Best Wishes, Athena

Athena McAllister
Policy Office