[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] update - Names Council Budget Committee meeting

Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself and give an update on the meeting plans
(since I have heard back from some of you already.)

 I am filling in as Roger Cochetti's assistant until a permanent replacement
for Athena McAllister is hired.  Please continue to respond to Athena's
email account since that is what I will be using to correspond with
everyone.

It seems that the best date so far for the Names Council Budget Committee
meeting is Thursday, July 19th at 9:00 am (ET);  3:00 pm (Paris) and 11:00
pm (Melbourne).  For those who have yet to respond, please let me know how
this date works for your schedule.

Thank you,
Charon Ustick
(new assistant to Roger Cochetti)