From: Elisabeth Porteneuve [mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 5:39 AM
To: athenam@netsol.com; nc-budget@dnso.org; roberts@icann.org;
touton@icann.org
Subject: Re: [nc-budget] Proposed Telecon/Meeting of the Names Council
Budget Committee

Dear Athena,

I am outside of Paris these two weeks, with rather uncomfortable telephone
access probably preventing me from calling for 2 hours.
I would be grateful you could schedule this telecon on 9 or 10 or 12 January
(please note Brussels meeting on Jan 11th, Europeans are concerned).

Best wishes from snowy Alps.

Elisabeth
(reading email once a day)
--