[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Proposed Telecon/Meeting of the Names Council Budget Committee

Greetings:

Roger has asked that I coordinate a 2 hour telecon of the NC Budget Committee re: ICANN Proposal for DNSO Budget Structure and Finalize DNSO 2001 Budget" for the first week of January. Would you please get back to me at your earliest convenience with your availability next week:

Tuesday, January 2 at 8:00 am (Eastern Time)
Wednesday, January 3 at 8:00 am (Eastern Time)
Thursday, January 4 at 8:00 am (Eastern Time)

Louis and Mike, would you be able to participate in the first hour of this telecon?

Thanks,

Athena McAllister
Policy Office
VeriSign/Network Solutions, Inc.