[nc-budget]

Re: [nc-budget] Proposed Telecon/Meeting of the Names Council Budget Committee

Dear Athena,

I am outside of Paris these two weeks, with rather uncomfortable telephone
access probably preventing me from calling for 2 hours.
I would be grateful you could schedule this telecon on 9 or 10 or 12 January
(please note Brussels meeting on Jan 11th, Europeans are concerned).

Best wishes from snowy Alps.

Elisabeth
(reading email once a day)