Subject: RE: [nc-budget] Re: [council] Constituency Contributions to
DNSO
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:17:48 +0700
From: "Peter de Blanc" <pdeblanc@usvi.net>
To: "'Louis Touton'" <touton@icann.org>
CC: "'DNSO budget'" <nc-budget@dnso.org>,"'Philip Sheppard'"
<philip.sheppard@aim.be>

Greetings Louis:

On the subject of Webcasting- I have heard (seen) that the webcasting in
LA
at the annual meeting in november will be limited. Please advise me (us)
as
to exactly what is going to be webcast, and how much that costs, and how
much more it would cost to have the full webcasts as we have in the
past. In
other words, what donation would be required to round out the webcasts?

thanks

Peter de Blanc .VI manager
ccTLD AdCom and NC budget Com