From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 11:14 AM
To: nc-budget@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [nc-budget] NAMES COUNCIL BUDGET COMMITTEE DRAFT REPORT TO NAMES COUNCIL

Fellow budget committee - just for clarification - and to convince myself that my memory is not failing!

In March the NC resolved:
"20. Roger Cochetti : My motion is: "The NC hereby endorse for the year 2000 the
          expenditure of $US 95500 with the expenses as broken down in the
          proposal as by Ken." namely:
Web Hosting & Connectivity:$ 5,000
Teleconferences:7,200
Salaries:55,000
Office expenses 10,800
Office set up  3,000
Travel  7,500
Incidentals 15,000
Audio archiving 4,000
Total including contingency $95,500

So, there is an issue for us to sort out. Lets do this on the Budget Committee and not try to do so at the next NC.

Philip.