[nc-budget]

RE: [nc-budget] question without answer so far

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Erica is participating again.  Why the rush to replace her?
-
There is no rush or will to replace Erica. There is only a problem to get
the nc-budget work done on schedule. So far, the secretariat problem is
blocked by the fact that Erica has this transition phase, but no-one gave
any information about Erica's participation and about how long the
interrupt will last. Furthermore, Erica herself gave an e-mail notice to
the list, daying she changed job, is still alive and busy with a lot of
travels around the world. Nothing else.

Dany
-