[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Budget Committee work plan

Roger et al,
apologies if this is history that I have missed as a result of joining the group late but I wanted to clarify that we have all agreed a work plan for the committee. From my understanding of the e-mails I have seen this looks like:

1. Write and agree Secretariat job description (DONE) and selection criteria for the position (IN HAND led by Erica)

2.  Write, agree and execute selection process for the position (TO BE DONE)

3.  Funding. Write, agree and execute sponsors programme to get matching funding to NSI's $100k. (Final sponsors letter agreed and final version to be circulated - led by Chuck)

4. Establish NC bank account. (Roger has provided details of an internet-based Citibank account) and ask ICANN to transfer funds they are holding per pro NC to it.

5. Establish a budget for the NC / DNSO which links to the Secretariat job description tasks and prioritise incremental funding to these tasks. (TO BE DONE)

Let me know if I have missed anything. As I am currently not leading any task I would be happy to volunteer to lead on task 5.

Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels