[nc-budget]

[nc-budget] Follow up of the Budget telecon 25 August 2000

As you recall, the Budget Committee, discussing on DNSO Secretariat,
do not include a ccTLD delegate. As suggested on the 25 August,
I requested Peter de Blanc, the current Chair of the ccTLD
Administrative Committee for help.
I am pleased to notify you that Peter de Blanc accepted to join
our group, as well as the smallest one which have to work out
the selection criteria and selection process for the DNSO Secretariat.

Hopefully, we have archives in
     http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-budget/Arc00/maillist.html

As agreed, I will send my update to profiles to Chuck Gomes today.

The next Budget Group teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday
September 5th, 7 a.m. New York time (13:00 Paris and CET, 11:00 UTC,
21:00 Melbourne), Roger Cochetti will kindly provide a bridge.

Elisabeth