[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] ICANN Endorsement

Full name of the endorser:
Bob Omer

E-mail address of the endorser:
bomer@yahoo.com

Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse:
James P. Love

Specific statements of endorsements:
I have had a relationship with James P. Love through his work at the
Consumer Project on Technology for a number of years.  During this period I
have been impressed with his intelligence, leadership capabilities, and his
willingness to accept responsibility. His exceptional strengths include a
very high energy level and excellent communication skills.  It is without
reservation that I can recommend James P Love for the DNSO seat on ICANN
board.

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html