[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] DNSO seat endorsement

3a.  Dr. Peter Schachte
3b.  schachte@cs.mu.OZ.AU
3c.  James Packard Love

I would like to endorse James Packard Love's candidature for the DNSO
seat on the ICANN board.  I believe James is more likely to represent
the interests of the overall constituency of ICANN (the *users* of the
internet) than any of the other candidates.  He has tirelessly,
intelligently, and forthrightly advocated for the interests of ordinary
individuals on technology- and communication-related issues for many
years, and I believe he would do the same on the ICANN board.  There
are already far too many ICANN board members advocating for the
interests of businesses; please choose one who will advocate for
ordinary internet users.

--
Peter Schachte                     The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its
mailto:schachte@cs.mu.OZ.AU        teaching should, therefore, be regarded

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-endorsements/Arc00/maillist.html