[icann-endorsements]

[icann-endorsements] DNSO Secretariat -- endorsement for the "DNSO" slot on the ICANN board

My name is Scott Armstrong.  I have been a Washington Post reporter, a
member of the board of several non-profits, the founder of the National
Security Archive and am the executive director of the Information Trust
which was originally housed in and supported by the Coalition for
Networked Information.

I strongly endorse Jamie Love for a seat on the ICANN board.  I must
emphasize that Jamie has played a critical role as an independent and
honest broker of opening up the process of the emerging technologies to
the American public.  I have worked with him on a number of issues and
find his energy, creativity and focus to be outstanding.  I wish I had
another candidate with equal insight and vigor to offer.  It is my
belief that we are severely underrepresented on the ICANN board on the
non-profit side (apart from academic institutions and think-tanks).
begin:vcard
n:Armstrong;Scott
tel;cell:202-487-7748
tel;fax:425-963-1080
tel;work:202-364-1100
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Information Trust
adr:;;2620 Quebec St NW;Washington;DC;20008-1221;
version:2.1
email;internet:sarmst@cni.org
fn:Scott Armstrong
end:vcard