RE: [ga] Jonathan Cohen, hander-out of domain names

Who knows ... or cares?
Yes.
Quite a few of us.
Why bother, I'm still pissed-off with the way he ran the WG-A railroad.

BTW, would it surprise you to know that, in the world of eCommerce, if you
say "ICANN" you usually get a blank-stare? That when you don't get this
stare the usual response is "who knows ... who cares..."?

Roeland M.J. Meyer
Who is about to follow the rest of the ORSC in writing off the ICANN as a
bad job. Now where is that string that stops this train?