Re: [ga] Resgination form DNSO Names Council

Thank you very much Amadeu for a work well done.
It has been a long road, and it will be harder yet, and there will be BIG trouble,
but your long time commitment in the process of building this new internet
is an insurance that better days will come.

Un abrazo,

Javier

At 20/10/99 1:10:00 AM, you wrote:
>Dear fellow Names Council members,
>
>Having been selected as one of the three DNSO Directors of ICANN, and
>in line with what I wrote in my statement of acceptance to the
>nomination and the proposed ICANN Bylaw changes, I hereby submit my
>immedaite and irrevocable resignation as a Names Council
>represnetative on behalf of the Registrars Consittuency.
>
>Ken Stubbs, Richard Lindsay and the Registrar Constituency Secretary,
>Michael Palage, will inform you about the process and schedule for my substitution.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Amadeu

Javier Rodriguez                   jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties:  eCOM-LAC     ISOC-PERU     IPCE