[ga] Resgination form DNSO Names Council

Dear fellow Names Council members,

Having been selected as one of the three DNSO Directors of ICANN, and
in line with what I wrote in my statement of acceptance to the
nomination and the proposed ICANN Bylaw changes, I hereby submit my
immedaite and irrevocable resignation as a Names Council
represnetative on behalf of the Registrars Consittuency.

Ken Stubbs, Richard Lindsay and the Registrar Constituency Secretary,
Michael Palage, will inform you about the process and schedule for my substitution.

Best regards,

Amadeu