Re: [ga] Nominations

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 08:54:10AM -0500, Peter Veeck wrote:
> Kent,
>
> Perhaps you can help me.
>
> How does one get information on the dnso secret fraternal organizations?
> Internet Texoma applied for membership for me in the "ispcp" constituency
> but never received a response.
>
> I emailed Caroline Chicoine, chicoinc@PeperMartin.com, for information
> on  the "intellectualproperty" Constituency as instructed  by
> http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ip/ip.html ? Which issues I am involved
> with as a result of veeck v. SBCCI which is currently in the 5th Cir.  I
> have not as yet received a response.
>
> Peter Veeck

In fact, since the IPC announced that individuals were welcome to
participate, I asked Caroline if I could listen in on the IPC's email
list -- there were a couple of exchanges between us, indicating some
disorganization, possibly, but it wasn't a high priority of mine, and
I didn't pursue it.  I've cc'd her with this note -- perhaps she
will get back to us on it.