Re: [ga] Nominations

Kent,

Perhaps you can help me.

How does one get information on the dnso secret fraternal organizations?
Internet Texoma applied for membership for me in the "ispcp" constituency
but never received a response.

I emailed Caroline Chicoine, chicoinc@PeperMartin.com, for information
on  the "intellectualproperty" Constituency as instructed  by
http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ip/ip.html ? Which issues I am involved
with as a result of veeck v. SBCCI which is currently in the 5th Cir.  I
have not as yet received a response.

Peter Veeck