RE: [ga] Proposed GA Adcom

Alejandro,

It will be a great step forward when the GA brings forward the results of
the its first self organised working group to the NC.  I also agree that
the participation of the constituencies and the NC in the GA is critical.

I have made some attempts to get the ccTLD Constituency members onto the GA
list - and I will try again.

Dennis

 .

 .